Business Lancashire Business news for Lancashire
- Lancaster-based software business, accessplanit, has recently announced their next Managing Directorby Sam Whitear on April 9, 2021 at 8:35 am
Lancaster-based software business, accessplanit, has recently announced their next Managing Director, Hannah Churchman, the companies previous Director of Operations, will be taking the helm as Managing Director of accessplanit succeeding Dave Evans, who will be moving to the position of Executive Chairman, leading the strategic direction of the company and vision moving forward. Founded in
- AWS re/Start and IN4.0 Group to boost careers in cloud computingby Sam Whitear on April 8, 2021 at 7:23 am
Cloud employment training brings opportunity to local communities and promotes diversity in tech careers Skills development and training experts Amazon Web Services (AWS) re/Start and IN4.0 Group are collaborating to build an inclusive and diverse global pipeline of new cloud talent by focusing on unemployed and underemployed individuals to help them launch a career in
- Jones Melling strengthens architecture and design teamby Sam Whitear on April 7, 2021 at 1:51 pm
North West property and construction advisory firm, Jones Melling, has appointed architectural technologist, Shahid Khan, to join its architectural and design team. Shahid joins Jones Melling from Adamson Construction & Interiors in Dukinfield, Ashton-under-Lyne. Based at Jones Melling’s Preston office, his appointment brings the firm’s architecture and design team to five. In his role as
- Specialists share insights on securing investment in the digital sectorby Sam Whitear on April 7, 2021 at 12:17 pm
Digital businesses keen to secure investment opportunities can hear first-hand from the experts at a free GC Business Growth Hub event. Paus TV founder and CEO Rishi Kapoor is amongst a panel of industry professionals who will be sharing his insights at the ‘Unlocking and maximising digital economy investment’ session. Taking place on Thursday,
- PM+M’s audit, accounting and advisory team wins string of new clientsby Sam Whitear on April 7, 2021 at 8:26 am
The audit, accounting and advisory team at PM+M has secured 15 new clients operating in various sectors including wholesale distributors, insurance brokers, IT firms, construction specialists, manufacturers, and solicitors. The audit, accounting and advisory team’s new clients include many leading North West companies including F D Sims, Cultura, Metrol Springs and Customs Connect. PM+M will
Boost Lancashire’s Business Growth Hub
- A minute with a mentor: Paul Aisthorpeby Freshfield on April 7, 2021 at 1:59 pm
We highlight some of the mentors behind the scenes that work with Lancashire businesses. So take a break for a minute and read about growth strategist, Paul Aisthorpe, a leadership and team development specialist. The post A minute with a mentor: Paul Aisthorpe appeared first on Boost.
- Lancashire businesses given opportunity to reflect on leadership together through Boost Bespokeby Freshfield on April 6, 2021 at 3:09 pm
Lancashire’s business leaders are being given the opportunity to slow down and reflect on their approach to business with likeminded peers through a new fully-funded initiative. The post Lancashire businesses given opportunity to reflect on leadership together through Boost Bespoke appeared first on Boost.
- Recovery Loan Scheme launched to support Covid-19 business recoveryby Freshfield on April 6, 2021 at 1:41 pm
The Recovery Loan Scheme, a new scheme to support access to finance for UK businesses as they recover and grow following the pandemic, has launched to applications. The post Recovery Loan Scheme launched to support Covid-19 business recovery appeared first on Boost.
- A minute with a mentor: Julie Brothertonby Freshfield on April 6, 2021 at 8:23 am
We highlight some of the mentors behind the scenes that work with Lancashire businesses. So take a break for a minute and read about business mentor Julie Brotherton, who specialises in effective leadership. The post A minute with a mentor: Julie Brotherton appeared first on Boost.
- Relishing the challenge: Lancashire SME boosts productivity through digital technologyby Freshfield on March 30, 2021 at 3:23 pm
Heritage Kitchens has boosted productivity and effectiveness by better using digital technology thanks to a government-backed Lancaster University Management School programme. The post Relishing the challenge: Lancashire SME boosts productivity through digital technology appeared first on Boost.